Temporary accomodation on horticultural property

Updated on 23rd April 2015 in Conservation Area
0 on 23rd April 2015

Due to a five year spate of theft and after exhaustive security measures, we are considering applying for permission to put a mobile home on our land and have someone live there as security. The land (approx. 5 acres)is designated as horticultural and borders the New Forest National Park.

Are we likely to get permission for a mobile home, and if we did would we be allowed to build a permanent structure in the future? Would it be possible to get planning/change of use, to build a dwelling on the property?

  • Liked by