Planning Application for Block of 3 Stables 2m from our boundary

Updated on 4th January 2017 in Planning Objections
1 on 20th October 2015

Our neighbour has submitted this application.  We have no objections to a stable block in the field next to us BUT should the local planning office if they agree to this put conditions?

In other words we would like to see it further away from our boundary to allow a tractor to cut our hedge, on their side as it has done for years, but more importantly it is the siting of the muck heap.  In other words we wouldn’t like to have it the other side of our hedge alongside our front garden.  Do the Environmental department take notice and stipulate the rules on muck heaps, etc?  We would not like to have a disagreement with our neighbour at a later date if we get flies, smells, rats, etc.  So if the stipulation from change of agricultural to equestrian would include conditions it would give peace of mind. I will give more details if requested

• Liked by
0 on 4th January 2017

The local planning authority and environmental health should stipulate the siting of muck heaps and proximity to boundaries as conditions of the planning so as not to impact negatively on residents. I should know, I own a riding school and had to jump through hoops to appease village residents and I am 150m from any residential dwelling!

• Liked by
Cancel