What a great forum and thanks for any and all help!
A couple quick questions…
The LPA reached a decision regarding our plans in April but we never received a letter! We didn’t even know it was refused until today when I checked the website.
What should I do?
Give them a call and ask if they sent a letter or ask to have a letter sent?
Are there any implications if they reach a decision but don’t bother sending a letter informing me why?