Flexi-duct between two buildings

Updated on 30th August 2018 in Planning Permission
0 on 30th August 2018

Just enquiring If I would need planning permission to run a flexi-duct from one building to another the duct will be with in the grounds of the site running under a grassed area . The duct is to carry a fibre optic cable to connect a remote building into the main network. The duct will be temporary but marked on our local site plan,
the duct will be min 500mm down and run for about 100Mts

  • Liked by